What do “Aargh!,” “Boo!,” and “Clink!” have in common? Only three of the most sought-after events in the Savannah fall calendar!
October 4-7, 2018
Why go to Pirate Fest?
1. The festival kicks off with a Buccaneer Ball at The Crab Shack.
2. Pirate costumes are practically mandatory.
3. You can support local craftsmen and artisans at the Thieves Market.
4. There’s live music throughout the entire weekend.
5. The festival ends with a Pirate Victory Parade. Expect to be thrown some treasure!
Nearby Tybee Island Vacation Rentals: Sunrise House, Shirley Cottage
October 5-7, 2018
Reasons why Oktoberfest is a must-do:
1. Lots (and lots) of beer.
2. The entire festival boasts spectacular views of the river.
3. There’s a wiener dog race (you read that right).
4. You can take a foodie tour of Germany without buying a plane ticket.
5. Shop local artists and vendors in an outdoor market.
Nearby Savannah Vacation Rentals to River Street: Savannah Riverview, The Grant Collection, Washington Square Garden
October 7, 2018
You'll love Picnic in the Park because:
1. It’s organized (and entertained) by the Savannah Philharmonic Orchestra.
2. Free admission.
3. Every year has a unique theme with a contest for “Best Picnic Setup.”
For an awesome Lucky Upgrade, have your picnic completely catered (and furnished!) by local service Savannah Picnic Co. Tell them Lucky sent you!