DEPOSIT AND PAYMENTS: 50% of your reservation is due within 24 hours of your reservation. The total is due 30 days prior to your check in date. If you have a credit card on file it will be charged automatically unless other payment arrangements are made. Please review your reservation and make sure all the information including check in and check out dates are correct. If you do not make your final payment 30 days before your stay, you will be charged a $100 late payment fee.
PAYMENT TERMS: Credit Cards or Checks are accepted. There is a $50 charge for all returned checks plus the cost of collection.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If, due to Act of God or unforseen circumstance, Owner’s property becomes unavailable for rental to Guest, Owner’s liability shall be limited to the refund of any deposits or rental amounts previously paid.
- 365-60 days prior to arrival date: $50 cancellation fee retained from original deposit.
- 59-30 days prior to arrival date: $200 cancellation fee retained from original deposit.
- 29-0 days prior to arrival date: Entire amount received will be retained.
- To avoid the cancellation fee: A guest may move their dates at the same property adjusting the fee according to the season. Dates may only be moved once and new dates must be within 6 months of original reservation dates. The reservation may only be moved before the final payment is due (30 days from your date of arrival). If you are concerned about cancellation we suggest travel insurance.
- We do not offer refunds in the case of weather issues within 30 days of your stay. This is why we suggest travel insurance.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT: The rental period begins at 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11 a.m. on the day of departure, unless prior arrangements have been made. Early check ins or late departures without prior approval from Lucky Savannah Vacation Rentals will incur an extra charge of $100. The properties are professionally cleaned and inspected before and after each rental to ensure that all guests have a clean comfortable stay. Please be thoughtful of renters who may be checking in on the same day that you checkout. Occasionally delays may occur during peak season. Early check-ins may be available for purchase 48 hours before the start of your stay. Before that time no early check-in will be sold or granted as we do have many last minute bookings.
CABLE AND INTERNET: We provide free access to cable or satellite television and wireless internet to our guests, but the internet and cable in Savannah can be unreliable at times. Since this issue is out of our control, we cannot guarantee access to internet or cable. We will do our best to get service restored if there is an outage, but cannot guarantee that, nor can we compensate guests experiencing an outage. We also cannot guarantee any specific channels will be available since that decision is left up to our homeowners.
DAMAGE PROTECTION POLICY: Rental Unit Damage Protection Fee covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior/exterior that may occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The Policy will pay for a maximum of $1,000. Any damages that exceed $1,000 will be charged to the credit card on file or any other legal means of payment necessary. The Damage Protection Policy does not cover damage or loss that is not disclosed. To avoid erroneous blame, you are required to immediately notify our staff if anything is amiss when you check-in and arrive at the home. Prior to, or immediately upon, vacating the home, you must inform our staff if there have been any incidents of loss or damage that have occurred during your occupancy. The Damage Protection Policy does not replace or negate your responsibility for all members of your party as a primary renter. It does not pay for any act of intentional or negligent destruction, pet damage, re-keying, property damage resulting from motorized vehicle, additional cleaning if the home is left excessively dirty, or invoices associated with your rental that may be presented subsequent to your occupancy. Guest is financially responsible for all costs associated with repair and replacement of damage and loss caused by actions and events outside of those allowed under Damage Waiver Fee. . The Damage Protection Policy is offered, administered, and funded solely by Lucky Savannah Vacation Rentals and we are solely authorized to determine the nature, extent, and expense associated with any damage.
DAMAGE AND CLEANING ISSUES: Any damage or cleaning issues noticed upon arrival should be reported to the Lucky Savannah management immediately. All general maintenance issues should also be reported so the unit can be kept in good repair. You must contact Lucky Savannah to address any cleaning issues upon your arrival. You will not incur any additional charges if the following items are adhered to:
- No damage is done to the unit or its content including the linens.
- No items are missing upon the inventory check. (This includes, but is not limited to, transferring items to other units.)
- All debris, garbage and discards are placed in proper containers.
- All soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher.
- There was no exceeding the maximum occupancy of the unit.
- There was no smoking or evidence of smoking in a designated non-smoking unit.
- Unit is left in neat condition with no furniture misplaced.
- Pet friendly units show no sign of pet damage or require excessive cleaning.
If additional labor hours are required to clean the home due to your use you will be charged an additional fee commensurate with the hours required to clean.
EVENTS: Our homes are not permitted to hold events. By reserving any of our homes you are agreeing not to hold any event at the home without prior authorization. An event is defined as any gathering of people over the maximum occupancy of the home. If a guest is found to have held an unauthorized event in the home as defined above, they are subject to immediate eviction with no refund.
AGE RESTRICTION: All renters must be over the age of 25, unless it is a child accompanied by a parent. If a guest is found to have falsified their reservation in any way we reserve the right to evict the guest, cancel their reservation and retain ALL DEPOSITS PAID TO THAT POINT.
NO SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed in any of our units. A $500 fee will charged if evidence is found in your home.
SEVERE WEATHER: We do not refund rents or deposits lost due to cancelled or shortened stays because of weather. Departures due to inclement weather do no warrant refund of rent or deposit. We suggest Vacation Travel Insurance during the hurricane seasons.
PET POLICIES (Allowed in Pet Friendly Units Only): There is a maximum of two pets allowed in each unit, and a pet weight limit of 35 pounds. There will be a $75 fee per pet. Guest pets must be treated for fleas and ticks prior to arrival. Guests must pick up after pets and tightly tie the remnants in a plastic bag if staying in a Pet Friendly Unit. Pets are not allowed on the furniture and all pet hair must be cleaned up prior to departure. A $150 fee will be charged if there is any report of pet hair on bedding and sofas. If your home has a courtyard, please do not let your pet use it as a bathroom. This can destroy landscaping and is unsanitary for future guests. The violation of any terms of this pet policy subjects the guest to additional fines or termination of the rental period. Guest pet policies and unit availability are subject to change per county and association rules and regulations at any time.
**We are fortunate to be able to offer rental homes in the National Historic District of Savannah and it is very important that we do not abuse this privilege. The beauty and character of the area is a direct result of the many full time residents that live here. We strive to be good neighbors to our locals, just as you would want in your own home. Many communities have placed bans on vacation rental homes, and we must be very careful about giving our local representatives any reason to do so.** COMMUNITY and NEIGHBORHOOD RULES: Guest agrees to abide by rules of the community and or home, which may may be posted at the property. In the absence of instructions specific to your rental, guests must vacate the courtyard or outdoor area by 10:00 p.m unless obtaining prior approval of a planned event. Failure to do so which results in formal complaints from neighbors or law enforcement can and may result in termination of remaining rental period and eviction, with no refunds owed.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- GUEST assures us that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this agreement as to maintaining the rental in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
- GUEST assures that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Agreement shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant’s guest(s).
- GUEST agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
- GUEST and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
- GUEST agrees that during the term of this agreement and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the rental clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of, or may put in during the term of the agreement, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception.
- GUEST agrees to indemnify and save Lucky Savannah Vacation Rentals harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the premises by the GUEST, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the premises. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alteration to the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including but not restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays, or cancellations, airport closures, loss of luggage, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, or industrial dispute. We cannot accept any liability for failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, Internet or breakdown of the air conditioning system, nor for the consequences of the action or omissions of persons who may control or supply main services, or any actions taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority over which there is no control.
Lucky Savannah Vacation Rentals accepts no liability for your personal safety during your vacation. It is particularly important that children are supervised at all times in and outside the vacation property. We assume no responsibility for accidents. You are reminded to exercise care as to your personal safety, and the safety of your companions. Whenever possible, valuables should be left secure and out of sight.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that an email of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after the rental is vacated. Additional charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; excessive cleaning fees; damages beyond normal wear and tear and unreturned keys. All charges not covered under the Damage Protection Insurance may be included.